Email me: opod2006@yahoo.com

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Alternate ways of financing a film.

For some time I been trying to get finance for my films, investors, Hollywood executive and recognize directors don't like to even give pitch meeting to new artist. The film industry is like a secrete society that someone from the inside must invite you to join, and after your in "This club" then it doesn't matter how stupid your idea for a film is, you get the money for your film. Have you ever ask your self after seen a dumb movie, how did that stupid movie got made?. Well now you know the answer, people that belong to this secrete Hollywood society help each other out all the time. This leave REAL talented artist like my self out in the cold, people like me who have a REAL contribution to the film industry, with out the funding we need to make our films. So artist like my self, have to find alternative ways to finance our films. That is way I have created a line of clothing, to finance my films.









Keds Shoe Sneakers & Athletic Shoes kedsshoe






F*CK OFF WHITE T Shirt shirt







Visit our T-Shirt, Trucker hats store, and see all the unique gift we have to offer you.


No comments:

Post a Comment