Email me: opod2006@yahoo.com

Saturday, September 25, 2010

New film idea, that I want to produced.

Feel good movies from the 1980's


Zilla's are little monsters that exist in a different reality from ours, one of these zillas cross to our reality by accident and now is all along and sad, zillas are creatures that require love to live, and when one is alone it start to die. Ted is a human that live alone in Los Angeles, one day he is outside at midnight throwing out the trash, Ted find's the lonely zilla almost dead. He not knowing what it is,Ted brings the little creatures in to his apartment and nursing the monster back to heath. Now their both best friends for a whale until Ted hook up with a girl that finds the zilla, she decided to sell the little creature to a circus for lots of money. Now Ted need to find his best friend before the little creature dies from loneliness. This is a comedy that everyone will enjoy, I love the idea and concept, is a feel good comedy with a 80's feel to it. My inspiration for this film, is from my love for the 80's cinema. With the economy in bad conditions and everyone being man about the job situation in American, we need a film that would make us feel good about our self. And I need your assistance to make it happen, so jump on board and donate, together we could created something wonderful.

Check it out, this is my new film that I want to produced. I love the ideas, it have a 80's feel to it. I think people would love the concept, is this new E. T.

No comments:

Post a Comment