Email me: opod2006@yahoo.com

Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Collection Of New Shirt Design.

This s my collection of awesome shirt design that I done, these new graphic tees are perfect for the girls and guys.

Godzilla Movie Monster T-Shirt I decided to create this t-shirt because I love old school Godzilla movie monsters.







Intruder in her bed song Antoine Dodson This new Internet sensation got his start, when a rapist enters a woman's bedroom and try to rape her. A news reporter interview Antoine and he went on a rant, then someone put his rant into Auto Tune, a new sensation was born. On the video on you tube, Antoine sound like his rapping it is so freaking awesome.





I saw this picture of Barack Obama, and I thought that it would make a awesome shirt.
Barack Obama Pull my Finger T-Shirt

BO



Green Machine Future Car T-Shirt
Inspire by green technology and the need for Alternative fuels, this shirt make a statement by telling us that we must invest in green technology.

Green Maching t-shirt



Robot Wars Alpha One Fighting Robot T-Shirt
The robot wars are her, in japan their robot competitions of robots that look like humanoids not like the past robot battles. These are robots built like humanoid body, I think their the robot wars will come back on tv.

Robot



F18 Super Hornet Global Strike Fighter T-Shirt
Now this is a shirt is awesome, the colors and the shape is like the picture is in water color. But is filter I use to create the effect that I wanted.

F18



Got Your Back Jack, Bitches Be Crazy t-shirt
I heard this and I thought that it should be a shirt, so I did.

Got



Jimmy McMillan rent is too damn high t-shirt
On this politics season, we all have seen lots of crazy politicians. But Jymmy McMillan is a refreshing break, on the governors race for New York City in my opinion he he stole the show.

rent



Gay Robot t-shirt


gay robot



Andrew Cuomo lm with jimmy rent is too high Tee T-Shirt


Andrew



Seattle Skyline T-Shirt


SS



Get your American Freak Show T-Shirt


AFS



Sarah Palin T-Shirt


SP



John Boehner T-Shirts


JB



New York City at Night Poster

New York Poster



Team Black T-Shirt


TB



Team Stewart T-Shirt


TS



King Kong Movie Monster T-Shirt

Kong



Ansel Adams American West T-Shirt
AAW



Team Colbert T-Shirt


TC



Happy Birthday Dumb Ass T-Shirt






Ansel Adams Photos T-Shirt

AA



Legalize It Marijuana Prop 19 T-Shirt


Li

No comments:

Post a Comment