Email me: opod2006@yahoo.com

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Republicans Sarah Palin John Boehner Sharon Angle Joe Miller Christine O'Donnell Rand Paul Are America Freaks

Its been a season of crazy politicians, from the tea party to the republicans . Is like I'm watching a sitcom, and sometimes is funny. But we must remember that if these people get elected, or stay in public office it could be doom for the rest of us. I'm just a regular person like you, but I remember the Bush years. The war in Iraq and Afghanistan, the economy tanking, and the rich getting richer, is that what we want. I want change and I don't care who brings the change, but one thing I do know is that these crazy politicians, are not the change we need. But they do make a good subject, for a funny t-shirt.

Lets take our first American Freak Show, Sarah Palin. This one couldn't finish her term as the governor of Alaska, and she want to be President of the United States. I don't think so, look I don't care what your party is Republican party, tea party or Democratic party. All I'm looking in a candidate is dedication that he or she will finish the job and work for the benefit of the people. Can you image Sarah Palin as President and then she just quit to sell books. Like she did when she was governor of Alaska.











No comments:

Post a Comment