Email me: opod2006@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Visit my t-shirt store, funny shirts, political shirts and artistic shirts.

Visit my t-shirt store

Conan O' Brien is coming back to T. V., awesome I love his seance of humor. I remember he's comedy bit, l specially like about the year 3000. I love he's new website, it have a countdown until his new show on TBS. Team Coco
Visit my t-shirt store

Since I'm a big fan of Conan O' Brien, I created these t-shirts. Just like me their other true Team Coco fans, I have seen lots of I'm with coco t-shirts and I hope other fans like my creations.
Visit my t-shirt store

I seen so many I'm with Coco and Team Coco t-shirts, that I thought that it should be another t-shirt that true Team Coco fans would love the forever one, because ones a coco fan always a coco fan.
Visit my t-shirt store

Visit my t-shirt store
I know that Conan O' Brien is going to be very happy in TBS, I knew thatNBC wasn't a good fit for Conan, they only care Jay Leno. The way that Conan was treated was horrible, that way when they let Conan go Team Coco came to the rescue, we the fan spoke and TBS heard us.

Visit my t-shirt store
Now the following t-shirts that are on this blog, are my artistic shirts and the ma favorite news story so far from these election cycle. The Christine O' Donnell Mice with human brains I saw this and I thought it was a Saturday Night live comedy skit, but when I saw the Bill O' Reilly in his show The O'Reilly Factor said in her own words that Scientists Have Created Mice With Human Brains!, I couldn't believe it, but is true so here's the shirts. Get one if she win the senate these shirts will become a classic.

Visit my t-shirt store
Now the other t-shirt is about a film I want to make, the movie title is Ted Zilla and is about Zilla's are little creatures that exist in a different reality from ours, they live in family units and they're never alone. One of these little monsters cross to our reality by accident, scare and alone in Los Angeles the little creature quickly get in trouble with other animals and is hurt. Ted finds the little monster and take it back to his L. A. apartment, not knowing what the creature is he nurse it back to heath. After some time the two of them develop a friendship, Ted decided to introduce the creature to his money hungry girlfriend. She see a opportunity for fame and fortune, so she exposed the little monster to the news media. A mysterious man see's the creature on T. V. and approach Ted's girlfriend to convince her to sell the little creature to him. Now Ted must go on a cross country quest, to find his best friend.

Visit my t-shirt store

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    ,This is the nice post and this post is appreciable i like this post . If you are looking for Cheap Funny T Shirts,Mens Funny T Shirts Tuxedo T Shirts, Pirate t shirts , Skull T Shirt you can fine more information fron TCheap Funny T Shirts. This is the best option to buy these t-shirt online we provide you online booking facility with home delivery now you can book it online with affordable proce .....

    ReplyDelete