Email me: opod2006@yahoo.com

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Being creative don't pay.


Parents always said that if you play by the rules, you be rewarded with a good life. That is a lie, how do I know just look at Mark Zuckerberg the so call inventor of Facebook. Like I mention on my previews post, Zuckerberg didn't came up with the idea of Facebook. He stole the idea from his school friends, he might be a so call genius witch I don't believe for a second. I don't have a bone to pick with Zuckerberg, is just people like him piggy back and pretend to be friends with the people who actually created Facebook, and then he just stole the idea and made a fortune. And I don't believe for a second, that Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook after being dump by his girlfriend.
Hollywood is full of Mark Zuckerberg, and these kind of idiots are in power. These morons who can give the green light for a movie to be made, only put money for stupid films, that is why Hollywood is losing money. People like me who actually talented don't get the money we need to make our films. Like I mention on the title of this blog, being creative don't pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment