Email me: opod2006@yahoo.com

Monday, September 13, 2010

How Mark Zuckerberg, Stole A Billion Dollar Idea.





Why I'm not surprise, the beginning of facebook are the same as microsoft, just like Bill Gates. Mark Zuckerberg stole the facebook from the real creator his school friend, remember Bill Gates stole windows from apple. Wow that just prove my theory, you don't have to be creative or smart, or you have to be is find someone with a good idea and take it. Bill Gates took windows from Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg took facebook from his friend is that simple.

Innovators like my self create new ideas to better this world, and thief like Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg come along take your hard work, make it their own and make a fortune. In my case my ideas are to advance and innovative for Hollywood that I don't get funding, my ideas are design to make money in the era of the Internet. So what I learn from Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg is that being creative don't pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment