Email me: opod2006@yahoo.com

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Resident Evil, Afterlife.


Capcom-Unity has posted some of the first stills for Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D. The new movie will star Milla Jovovich, Ali Larter and that guy that whispered a lot on Prison Break. I'm an idiot for even having a shred of hope for the fourth Resident Evil movie, but hey, I'm a Resident Evil fanboy all the way.

Speaking of the new Resident Evil movie, Milla Jovovich, Ali Larter and Paul W.S. Anderson will all be in San Francisco this weekend promoting the new movie at WonderCon. I'll be heading to the panel and trailer presentation, will you?

Why 3D?
This film don't need 3D, is good as it is, just like all of the previews versions of Resident Evil this one don't need 3D. Is like Hollywood have gone 3D crazy, not every film is right for 3D.

Info source: Destructoid.com
My new indie film Union, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment