Email me: opod2006@yahoo.com

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Not all movies should be in 3D.


Hollywood have gone 3D happy, some movies should be in 3D but on October 15 of this year Jackass in 3D, oh come on give me a break. I don't want to see Johnny Knoxville getting hit on the nuts in 3D, just think the person who invented 3D technology didn't foresee his inventions use by the crew of Jackass. Hollywood have a history in taking new technology and killing it, that is why Hollywood is broken and people like me who have innovated ideas and new way to make film, don't get the break we need to make our films. People and investors are scare of new film ideas, they don't want to invest money in to someone new like me. That is way Hollywood suck's, and the same bull crap in the film industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment